How to Choose Professional Tampa Movers
Trusting someone with your prized possessions can be a difficult decision. Regardless of whether the move is from Tampa to Clearwater, or St. Petersburg, Florida to anywhere across the nation, choosing a moving company you can rely on takes time and research. At Smart Move Moving & Storage, Inc. we understand that you are entrusting us with your personal belongings and our Tampa movers are trained to handle your items with the utmost care.
When choosing Tampa movers or movers anywhere in the nation, we recommend you follow these steps:
- Seek a mover that is skilled in the kind of move you need. For example, if you’re moving out of state, look for interstate movers, or if you’re looking for a local moving company search for Tampa movers. There are relocation services, household shippers, and so much more so that your move is customized to your specific needs.
- Ask your family members, friends and coworkers if they can recommend certain Tampa movers if you’re moving locally, or if they’d steer you away from any particular company.
- If you receive recommendations, call several of them. Ask them questions about their company, how long they’ve been in business, how much experience their packers and drivers have, whether they have storage, etc.
- Make sure the Tampa movers are licensed, bonded and insured. Inquire through state agencies or seek the information from a Public Utility Commission or Department of Transportation.
- Check if the company is a member of the Better Business Bureau. There you can check if they have had any complaints filed against them.
At Smart Move Moving & Storage we’ve hired nothing but professional and experienced drivers and packers in our 16 years as Tampa movers. Our Tampa movers are licensed, bonded and insured, plus we’re members of the Better Business Bureau. We also offer a monitored, air-conditioned storage facility that you can safely access at your convenience.
Call our St. Petersburg, Florida office today at 727-327-5520, our Tampa number at 813-221-0231 or anywhere in the state of Florida at 1-800-258-4398.