Storage Units in St. Petersburg, FL are Advantageous as a Long Term Storage Solution for Pinellas County Residents and Business Owners
If you’re downsizing and moving to a smaller home in St. Petersburg but can’t bear to part with your record collection, or you can’t fit all of your holiday decorations into the closet space in the your house, consider looking at storage units as a long-term storage solution for your belongings. Long-term self-storage will allow you access to your valued belongings when you need or want them, and give you the peace of mind of keeping them in a secure location when you don’t.
Storage units are also great for St. Petersburg business owners who need to store records, equipment, or other items that aren’t needed in the office all of the time but can’t be thrown away or disposed of. Storage units can also eliminate the need to rent a warehouse for business storage, which can be a very costly expense.
At Smart Move Moving, we offer safe and secure storage units for your long-term personal or corporate use, which have the following features:
- Climate-controlled units for sensitive items like antiques and electronic equipment
- Pest-controlled units to prevent insect infestation in wood furniture and moth holes in stored clothing
- Units in varying sizes, ranging from 3’x5’x9 to 10’x20’x9’ to accommodate your storage needs
- Secure internal access 7 days a week, so you can get to your belongings at your convenience
- 24/7 video camera surveillance for your added security and peace of mind
To learn more about our storage units in the St. Petersburg area, contact one of our team members at Smart Move Moving today. We are happy to explain the different storage options we provide to our customers and the pricing packages and specials we are offering for our storage solutions.